Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Showing posts with label Indianapolis. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Indianapolis. Show all posts

Monday, January 12, 2015

Expect More Of The Same Rioting And Violence In America Over The Next Two Years!


By Paul Bremmer
A crowd of black teenagers sparked a massive brawl at the Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis over the weekend, sending frightened shoppers running for cover and forcing many shopkeepers to close early Saturday.
Police brought the ruckus under control and made no arrests, but the incident was only the latest in a spate of violent, black-mob incidents across the country.
Colin Flaherty, the author of “‘White Girl Bleed A Lot’: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” wrote a column in American Thinker highlighting 12 instances of black-mob violence that took place during a 72-hour span before, during and after Christmas Day.
The confrontations took place in cities around the country, from Chicago to Nashville and Orlando to Davenport, Iowa.

The U.S. has seen countless protests in recent months related to the decisions not to indict police officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. However, in an interview with WND, Flaherty said the incidents during the holidays were unrelated to the more formal anti-police protests.
“These weren’t the political protests that we’re talking about,” Flaherty said. “This is the more spontaneous, just-get-a-bunch-of-black-people-together-and-start-rioting kind of event we’re talking about.”
For example, Flaherty wrote about a fight at a nightclub in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, on Christmas night. When police told one man to stop behaving violently, he punched one officer in the face and assaulted another. When other officers then tried to arrest the man, the surrounding crowd of 50 to 100 black people shouted obscenities at the cops and kicked an officer several times.
In the small town of Texas City, Texas, a fight broke out at a Christmas night party called “Hood Night.” Police arrived to find one man shooting a handgun toward a crowd of people. When officers told him to drop his weapon, he instead turned it toward the officers, and they promptly shot him dead. The surrounding crowd of black people began throwing rocks, bottles and bricks at police officers and their vehicles.
Flaherty stressed that this sort of violence against police is happening all over America.
“It’s open season on cops in this country,” he said.

Although the violent incidents were carried out by blacks, media outlets usually hide that fact, according to Flaherty. He believes part of it is a desire to protect the community’s reputation.
“Everybody knows if the word gets out that this mall or this city is a site of large-scale black-mob violence, that is a death knell for that part of town,” he said.
When it comes to black-mob violence and the media’s willingness to ignore it, Indianapolis is “ground zero,” according to Flaherty. In addition to the Castleton Square Mall incident, the city has seen several other instances of black violence. There was a shooting near Circle Centre Mall in January 2013. At the same mall earlier that month, four teenagers were arrested after fighting with off-duty police officers.
At Lafayette Square Mall that month, police arrested a 15-year-old after he fired several gunshots. Last May, two people were shot in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway parking lot.
But the local media won’t reveal the suspects’ race, Flaherty noted.
“They just neglect to tell us what the central organizing feature of the rioters is,” Flaherty said. “It’s the race. These are black things. These are black events. The papers, the media, they just can’t deal with that on that level. That’s the truth of it.”
Seven of the 12 incidents Flaherty chronicled in his American Thinker piece involved violence at malls. At Monroeville Mall near Pittsburgh, for instance, as many as 1,000 black people entered the mall and caused chaos, beating shoppers and destroying property.
At Sacramento’s Arden Fair mall, a large crowd of black people fought and destroyed property in the food court and outside. In Davenport, Iowa, police were called in to break up a large fight in which some black rioters assaulted a police officer.
Flaherty confessed it gets exhausting writing about all of the incidents.
“I’m kind of running out of ways to describe what is essentially the same thing happening in all these public places,” he said.
Flaherty said he hopes Americans will wake up soon to the widespread black-mob violence. But he said it might not happen because so many protesters and activists, playing off the Brown and Garner verdicts, are trying to convince people that the problem lies in police officers’ reactions to black violence.
“They are trying to convince us it is open season on black people,” Flaherty said. “They’re trying to convince us the true problem is white-on-black violence, often expressed at the end of a badge.”
But Flaherty said the evidence of black-on-white violence is becoming overwhelming. There are so many videos, witnesses, and 9-1-1 calls that he believes people should see what’s going on sooner or later.
“I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to open their eyes and go, ‘There’s something really bad going on in this country,’” he said. “Way too many people are pretending not to notice.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/black-mob-mall-brawl-hits-major-u-s-city/#JfJk1f2pvJTHUCvf.99

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pothole Prankster Gets Stern Warning From Officials.They Have NO Sense Of Humor

He Was Reportedly Told by City Officials That He May Hear From Their Attorney Over This Sarcastic Video About ‘Serious’ Issue

A frustrated Indianapolis realtor launched a sarcastic “Adopt a Pothole” initiative in an attempt to bring attention to the city’s “serious” pothole problem. City officials were not amused — in fact, they reportedly told him he may receive a call from one of their attorneys.
Kurt Flock took his campaign online and published a short video showing him putting a plant in a huge pot hole on Mass. Avenue in Indianapolis.
“I’ve been very frustrated,” he told WTHR-TV. “Worst case, you throw out your suspension, get a flat or lose a hubcap. It’s happening all over the city.”
Flock said he was “clearly having fun” with the video, but the issue is a serious one.
When the city caught wind of his video, officials reportedly asked that he take the “Adopt a Pothole” reference out of the video because some residents might think it’s a real city initiative. Flock said he was told he might be hearing from a city attorney over the issue.
But Flock is remaining defiant and refusing to take it down.
“If they put me in jail for civil disobedience, hopefully something good happens,” he said.
More from WTHR-TV:
13 WTHR Indianapolis

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Young Success Story Based On Hard Work And Desire. A Great Story!

WHAT THAT INDY TEEN WHO WALKED 10 MILES FOR A JOB INTERVIEW IN THE SNOW IS DOING NOW

Jhaquiel Reagan gained his 15 minutes of fame, and then some, earlier this year when his story about walking 10 miles to a job interview went viral. As his story spread nationwide, the country couldn’t seem to get enough of the work ethic the 19 year old exhibited, and he couldn’t hide his joy at being offered a job by the man who saw him walking and gave him a ride.
This was in February. Fast forward to present day, where Reagan has a new job, one that he feels is putting him on a path to own a successful business himself someday, and has welcomed a new baby into his family, another son that he’s hoping to raise with the same work ethic that made him famous.
jhaquil reagan_wxin
Jhaquiel Reagan shortly after the story of him walking 10 miles went viral. (Image source: WXIN-TV)
When Art Bouvier saw Reagan walking in Indianapolis on a freezing and snowy day to interview for a job, he not only offered to give him a ride, but offered him a job at Papa Roux, his New Orleans-style restaurant.
Watch this video from WXIN-TV that made Reagan a viral sensation:
Bouvier saw something in Reagan.
After Reagan’s story went viral, a man in Colorado working for Vemma, a nutrition company making the energy drink Verve among other products, saw this same something in Reagan.
Fred Soto, a man Reagan said is his mentor and business partner, called it grit.
After a few months of working at Papa Roux, Reagan decided to take up the opportunity offered by Vemma.
“I’m in a business where it’s not easy. Direct sales is not an easy business,” Soto told TheBlaze. “But there are people who succeed and the thing that’s a common denominator is grit. It’s almost like an X-factor.
“When you work with so many people, it’s easy to identify grit,” Soto said of Reagan.
Reagan flew out to Colorado for a couple months for training.
“We put him on a course to change who he is: put him on right path so that he can learn the necessary skill set,” Soto said. “He’s really going to turn some heads as he develops.”
At this point, Reagan said his role with Vemma is “about energy drinks and video links.” This business model involves Reagan talking with people he meets and asking if he can show them a promotional video about the company. If they’re interested in joining, Reagan said he takes their information and stays in contact with them.
“At the company’s core is our mission to help others by enhancing their well-being, and offering an income stream to people who introduce others to a product line they believe in,” the companyvideo stated.
“My goal is to be an ambassador and be making a six figure income, and honestly my main goal is to help other kids my age see what I see and do what I do,” Reagan said. “I show people they can be successful and do better with their life.”
Learning his work ethic from his father, Reagan said he hopes to impart the same trait on his two sons.
“At age 13 or 14, I’d go to work with [my dad]. I saw how he ran his business. I’d go to meetings,” Reagan said. “I want to set my family up and be financially free for the rest of my life. Now that I have a newborn son, I want to encourage him to do the same.”
reagan baby and fiance
Reagan with his fiance and their newborn son. (Photo credit: Jhaquiel Reagan)
When asked about the perspective held by some that the younger generation is entitled and not accustomed to hard work, Reagan and Soto said they think this sentiment is shifting.
“I believe the current model — go to school, get good grades; go to college, get good grades; take out student loans; get a job — I think that model is antiquated,” Soto said. “I believe it’s a broken model. In this age demographic, these kids are realizing it’s a broken model.”
“I would say, personally, more and more people my age are trying and trying to work hard to earn a living than thinking they deserve something,” Reagan said. “When all that happened to me, I didn’t think I deserved it. I didn’t deserve the blessing that I got.”
Even though the viral attention changed various aspects of Reagan’s life, one thing has remained the same throughout.
“I don’t mind working my tail to the bone everyday,” he said