Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, January 29, 2010

Letter to my representatives

Dear Senators Levin and Stabenow and Representative Peters,

As my Senators and Representative, I expect you to "represent" me as well as your other constituents. I must tell you, all three of you have let me down.

Americans have expressed their dislike of the health care proposals by at least a two to one majority, why is it that you continue to promote this turkey? Even Democrats like Senator Howard Dean are against it. Why is the message not resonating with you? Have you spent so much time inside the beltway that you cannot remember what it is like to be a normal citizen? I think it is time that you start listening to the people who elected you, otherwise, Michigan and other states will elect people who will listen as Massachusetts recently did. Are you ready to retire?

I implore you to vote AGAINST whatever health care bill comes up for you to vote on. Also, should there be some parliamentary shenanigans to get the bill passed without votes, I would expect you to challenge the leadership on such moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.