Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Poll Results--Debt Limit

The result of our most recent poll showed that 50% of our voters said that they thought that not lifting the debt limit would have catastrophic results. 12 1/2% said nothing would occur and another 12 1/2% thought the result would be something else. The remaining 25% thought we would experience a drop in dollar value. 

In summary, 75% thought the results would be negative, a point that I do not necessarily agree with, however, I would never say that I was a world finance expert.  Is this the response to the Treasury Secretary's warning? 

I am more in the group that thinks nothing will happen, so paint me naive if you want. I would hope that I am right and the majority wrong.  I guess time will tell.

Your opinions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.