Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Delta Airlines Say No "Jews" Fly

Tonight a  posting on World Net Daily made me think of Nazi Germany.   Delta Airlines has decided that any Jew or someone who had been to Israel will not be allowed to travel to Jedda, Saudi Arabia.  Additionally, on the Delta flights, there will be limitations on books (No Bibles) and jewelry (no Crosses). What is the world coming to?  After Delta charged returning troops over $2500, this is another black eye.

This decision is based upon Saudi  Arabian Airlines (owned  by the Saudi Royal Family)  wanting to join Deltas airline partnering program. The argument is that Delta must go along with a host nation's requirements.  I think corporate greed to get Saudi travellers is overriding their humanity. I find this disgusting and I think that until Delta changes their decision, the airline should be boycotted by all Americans. Additionally, we all should write letters to Delta protesting their disgusting actions.

If we do not protest these actions, when will other actions become "normalized."  The Nazi Regime did not start with concentration camps, they started with other actions such as no Jews in schools and boycotting of Jewish businesses.  Speak out now, we must stop this immediately!!

Read the posting and let us know what  you think.  The link is: www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314309

1 comment:

  1. There is a 2011 Delta Corporate statement that they do not discriminate and which seems to contradict this post. However when I called Delta to ask about it this morning I spoke first with Kasia (after waiting on hold for ten minutes) and she again put me on hold...and came back with that exact 2011 statement. I explained that I needed a reference to a RECENT statement regarding policy for 2013-14. She said she would give me a corporate number (404-773-0305) I found myself back on the same phone wheel and after another ten minutes spoke to Rob who said it was NOT a corporate number but the regualar customer care. I explained that I did not want to put out mis-information so I was calling to check on any recent statement Delta Airlines had on this. He knew nothing of it. He gave me the "real" corporate office number 404 -715-2554 and the phone rang endlessly. Since I neglected to learn WHERE the Corporate office was located, perhaps they are not open yet. I will try again later. MEANWHILE...if you too have concerns go to delta.com/talktous and leave your comments. Perhaps a flurry of questions will prompt a currant statement. If true, this is a policy we need to speak up LOUDLY about!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.