Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 25, 2015

Robber Learns A Lesson

A Georgia man named Hashim Fannin said he was pulling into a Family Dollar in Atlanta when another man jumped into his car when the doors automatically unlocked and tried to steal his property – and that’s when the driver kicked into Second Amendment mode.
After the intruder, who turned out to be 61-year-old Edgar Horn, allegedly told him, “You know what this is,” Fannin pulled out a small handgun and waved it.
image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/05/Horn-300x168.jpg
Horn
The car owner kept the suspect, Edgar Horn, 61, at gunpoint face down in the parking lot for several minutes until police arrived.
“[I] asked him to get out of the car – probably not in those exact words,” he said.
“I told him, ‘No, there’s no leaving, leaving was before you hopped into my car … at this point there is not leaving,’” Fannin said.
The car owner kept the suspect at gunpoint face down in the parking lot for several minutes until police arrived.
“You were not trying to rob me,” Fannin said to the man on cell-phone video of the incident. “Do you just get into random people’s cars … you thought I was your friend … you thought I was your friend … so, you woke up stupid this morning?”
“Honestly,” Fannin said to WSB, an ABC affiliate, “I look at it like this. That is one less guy I got to worry about bothering my mom when she’s out grocery shopping.”
Horn, meanwhile, was charged with attempted robbery.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/man-applies-2nd-amendment-to-would-be-carjacker/#D0J838Lqq2BWP7tT.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.