Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 20, 2018

Illegal Alien Rapes Woman Leaves Country Only After The Law Blows To Opportunities To Keep Him Here. And Some Want More Laws When We Don't Enforce Existing Ones?


[VIDEO] Illegal Immigrant Uber Driver on the Lam After SICKENING Crime

36 17 1  80
A local woman is outraged after she says an Uber driver raped her and then left the country.

That suspect was arraigned on Friday, posted bail and is believed to have fled the country.

Boston 25 News would not normally identify victims of sexual assault, but Emily Murray insisted to our Bob Ward that she wants to be seen and be heard. She told him she wants everyone to know what happened to her, and how the system failed her.

"It happened. I'm not ashamed, I'm not embarrassed. I understand what happened. I know I did nothing wrong," said Murray. "A loss for words. I was angry I'm still angry. I'm confused."

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/video-illegal-immigrant-uber-driver-on-the-lam-after-sickening-crime#QZ2gmM1OExdES8hk.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.