Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Update on My Son, My Hero

I made an error on the posting of my son's video. You see, I was supposed to tell you two things.  First the reason for the video is a scholarship. PossiblilityU is offering a $5000 scholarship for the video which gets the most hits.  Which brings up the second thing. You have to go to PossiblityU and sign in and "like" the site. Then you need to find Stephen's video and "like" it.
 
I know this sounds convoluted but that is the way they have set it up.  Please let me know if you are having a problem. I have written the instructions again below for your convenience.
 
Thanks to all of those who have already gone to the site and thank you in advance for going there now.
tom
 
 
 
 
If you have a little extra time and could spare some to support me, please go to this link:

http://www.facebook.com/PossibilityU

First you go the website link, first you need to "like" the Facebook page as a whole, once you've liked the page it should pop up with a whole bunch of videos and more. Look for a post made by me or for the name Stephen's Project FV1. Click on the video and hopefully you will enjoy it and watch the whole thing. If you enjoy, please comment or "like" the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.