Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Wishes To All

Every year I write a letter to my clients and this year we are expanding the distribution to  everyone who reads this blog. . That letter follows this brief note.


I hope you know that I am very concerned with where society and the United States is going and I  hope you share that concern. We must  work together to return our country to be "light on the hill".  The beacon of freedom and self determination that made the United States the envy of the world. Are you up to it?


The following letter meant for all of you. I hope that everyone has a great year and that Conservatives, Middle-of -the-roaders and even Progressives can help shape the 21st century by bringing back the values and spirit that made this country great.


We will be talking to you soon!


Conservative Tom



Dear Friends,

Most of us have dreamed about what it would be like to win the lottery and how it would change our lives. What would you do with a million dollars, five million or a life changing 250 million? Would you go around-the-world? Would you buy that “special” car, a new home, give your spouse a new wardrobe or would you just give it away?

However, being lucky and winning the lottery does not happen to many, so we should be more realistic about making our own dreams come true. No outside help, just the sweat of our own achievements.

Whatever your dream might be, my suggestion is that you continue to do so. Dreams are what make us get up in the morning and go to work. They make us strive for what others think is unachievable.  I am sure that Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates had plans to make their companies industry leaders even before they made their first dollar.  You can too!

As we end one year and start another, we should reflect on our dreams—our plans for the future. What are your dreams and, more importantly, what have you done to make them a reality? Do you have a plan to make these dreams bear fruit?  If not, write one and execute it. If you are working toward your goal, bravo!  In either case, I would like to know what your plan is. Please let me know what your goal is and how I might help you achieve your “brass ring.”  Or, maybe I can connect you with someone who can assist you.

And since I asked you, I thought it was only fair to tell you my goal for the next year.  It is to make my political blog, which is still in its infancy, into a profit making enterprise. To do this, I must increase viewership twenty fold, get it placed onto at least 100 other blogs and have a steady flow of articles posted daily. If you know of anyone who can assist me in this goal, please send them my way.

Your dream can be your future reality. All it takes is a plan and making up your mind to execute.  But most of all, it does not entail winning the lottery!

Have a great 2012. Keep dreaming and reaching for the stars!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.