Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Target Of IRS Speaks Out


I Am The Face Of The Obama IRS Attacks

May 16, 2013 by  


We are dealing with a modern-day Richard Nixon. Except in this case, it’s a radical Marxist Nixon who hates his own country, capitalism and American values and who wants to obliterate his political opposition.
The Internal Revenue Service admitted last week to targeting and intimidating conservative and Tea Party groups. But why? The answer: The IRS thought a quick apology and throwing a few low-level employees under the bus could nip it in the bud and make it all go away.
The IRS is wrong. This will be one of the biggest scandals in U.S. political history — if the media do their job.
This IRS scandal is a threat to everything America stands for. It’s why we fought a revolution against King George. It’s one of the main ways the left brought down Nixon; they accused Nixon of targeting political opponents with IRS attacks to intimidate and silence them. These attacks were prominently included in Nixon’s articles of impeachment and should be in Obama’s, too — if the media does their job.
How do I know?
Because I am the face of Obama’s IRS attacks. I am proof of how bad it is, when it started, that it was directed at individuals as well as groups, and that it did not involve only low-level IRS employees.
No, it did not involve only low-level IRS employees. It goes to the top of the IRS, it started early in Obama’s Presidency, and you can bet your last dollar that it was all conducted upon direct orders of the Obama White House. It did not happen in only one year (2012). It does not involve one office in Cincinnati. It was a widespread attack. (My IRS attack emanated from the Las Vegas IRS office.)
Most importantly, I’m living proof it was directed at individuals — with the intent of ruining our lives. It almost ruined mine. This is important because the American public needs to see the faces of the targets. I have a wife and four children. I didn’t deserve this.
Here is my personal story. I’m a small businessman, but also a national media personality with a megaphone. I’m an outspoken critic of Obama. My views are seen by millions on FOX News Channel and read at websites like TheBlaze and FoxNews.com. And in almost every media appearance, it’s pointed out that I’m Obama’s Columbia class of ’83 classmate. You don’t think Obama noticed?
The result? In January 2011, an unprecedented IRS attack was launched against me. My personal story of IRS attack was covered extensively by conservative media.
In 30 years of doing business, I’ve had a spotless tax record. And I had never heard a peep from the IRS. The attack was so overzealous and out of bounds, I was forced to hire one of this Nation’s top tax attorneys, who took my case to court, where we won a 100 percent victory.
My relief at being vindicated lasted five days. Then, the IRS announced a new tax audit against me. My attorney had never heard of such a thing and, before me, assumed it wasn’t possible. The many legal and accounting experts who drained my savings all agreed this could happen only if I was on Obama’s enemies list.
The attack was chilling and intimidating, affecting every aspect of my life. It was meant to bleed me dry and to teach me a lesson: If you dare to criticize Obama, get ready to lose everything. If you think it was just me or a few Tea Party groups targeted, I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
This IRS scandal gets bigger by the day. The latest developments are that top IRS officials and lawyers were, in fact, aware of this scandal since 2011 (the very year I was targeted by the IRS). What a surprise; Wayne is right.
And it was not just in Cincinnati; IRS offices in California and Washington, D.C., were involved. What a surprise; Wayne is right. Add Las Vegas to the list and, I’m betting, every other IRS office in this country.
Business leaders may have been targeted by the IRS, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Department of Labor. What a surprise; Wayne was right. I’m betting many other business leaders just like me were attacked for speaking out.
It gets worse. The IRS was targeting pro-Constitution groups. Pro-Constitution? In Obamageddon, if you support the Constitution, you’re an enemy of the state. What state is that? Mother Russia? Cuba? Folks, we are dealing with Marxists in the White House.
I told you so. I tried to warn everyone in my new book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide, that we are dealing with a Marxist idealogue who hates capitalism, hates and resents businessmen, despises American and Judeo-Christian values, and wants to shred the U.S. Constitution. Why do you think Obama became a Constitutional lawyer? He studied the Constitution so he could learn how to destroy it.
But it gets even worse. It turns out the IRS was targeting pro-Israel Jewish groups. It’s now gone from political targeting to racism, anti-Semitism and religious intolerance.
This scandal is widespread. It is deep within the IRS. But I don’t blame the IRS. These career bureaucrats were ordered to attack Obama’s opponents. They felt their careers and pensions were at risk if they didn’t listen to direct orders from the President. Or do you believe IRS agents and their bosses took it upon themselves to target the President’s opponents or to target specific religions? How absurd. These are Obama’s orders.
This is all part of a pattern of Chicago-thug politics. See what Obama and Hillary Clinton have done to the whistle-blowers and members of the CIA and military who know what truly happened in Benghazi, Libya. See Gen. David Petraeus and his affair. Given his continued silence, I can only imagine what other threats Obama is holding over his head.
Or take the rating agencies who downgraded the credit of America. Both were indicted by the Federal government soon after daring to confirm America’s economic decline under Obama.
Enough is enough. Nixon was threatened with impeachment and forced out of office for covering up a third-rate burglary. President Bill Clinton faced impeachment for a third-rate sexual affair. Obama has committed first-rate crimes. Benghazi is Watergate with four dead American heroes.
And this brazen IRS attack makes Nixon look like a nice guy. Can you imagine if Nixon would’ve dared target Jewish pro-Israel groups? The media would have burned him at the stake. Can you imagine if George W. Bush would’ve dared to target African-American activists?
It’s time our representatives in Congress find the courage to face up to Obama’s culture of lies, cover-ups and intimidation. They must take the action that Obama deserves for the Benghazi cover-up and these horrific unConstitutional IRS attacks meant to silence his critics.
Impeachment.
Oh, and one more thing that needs to be pointed out: I wrote my new national best-seller The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide while being intimidated by the IRS. Sorry, Mr. Obama, but your plans backfired. You can’t stop a conservative patriot who loves God, country and family.Don’t even bother trying.
Will we survive Obama’s second term? I think we can. And I’ve explained how in my new, 450-page blockbuster national best-seller, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide. I wrote it to show patriotic Americans how to survive, thrive and actually prosper from every move Obama makes for the next four years. Don’t get mad, that does nothing for you. Get even!
You can find my best-selling book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide, online at Amazon.com or at Costco, Barnes & Noble, Sam’s Club, Books-A-Million or any fine bookstore. Or you can buy it in e-book form to read on your favorite e-reader. You can find more information in the box right under this article. Just look for the bright yellow book cover of The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide to order your very own copy.
I’m Wayne Root for PersonalLiberty.com. See you next week. Same time, same place. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.