Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 30, 2014

Boone Pickens On The Events In Iraq And Its Implications To The US.

Pickens Plan Logo 1
Pickens Plan Army:   

I know you're following the events in Iraq as closely as I am. I wanted to share with you my thoughtson what's going on there, and what the effects will be here at home. 
I have created a video that I would like you to watch, and then share with as many folks on your contact list as possible.

 
America is at a crossroads.  We can continue to worry about events taking place in Iraq or Ukraine, or we can get on our own resources so that we can improve our own economy, our own environment, and our own security. 
-- Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.