Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Obama Admits He has Been Lying All The Time! Yet He Still Is! If His Lips Are Moving He Must Be Lying!

Obama Clip: ‘I’m Just Telling The Truth Now’ Because I Don’t Have To Worry About Lying To Get Elected

July 10, 2014 by  
 309 22
 
 2 397

Noted funnyman and U.S. President Barack Obama reverted to “telling the truth” in Austin, Texas today, informing a crowd of easily-amused young people (judging from the backdrop in this video) that he could finally relax on all the lying because he doesn’t have to worry about campaigning – or all the lying that accompanies it – anymore.
“I – I – I … I’m just telling the truth now. I don’t have to run for office again, so I can, just, you know, let ‘er rip,” Obama kidded.
He had to have been joking, right? Because he’s still lying about stuff, just like any other time.
On Wednesday – the day before this video clip was recorded – he lied about his disdain for staged publicity photos, telling the press that he would not accept Republican Texas Governor Rick Perry’s invitation to tour the U.S.-Mexico border zone because, as he put it, “I’m not interested in photo ops.”
“There is nothing that is taking place down there that I am not intimately aware of and briefed on,” said Obama. “This isn’t theater. This is a problem. I’m not interested in photo ops. I’m interested in solving a problem.”
Some of those statements may have been true, maybe. But not the one about being interested in photo ops. Breitbart picked up the gauntlet today and came up with this entertaining photo montage featuring 35 times the President has demonstrated that he is, indeed, interested in photo ops.
Too bad the guys at Breitbart don’t have extra hours in their day, or their list would undoubtedly have been a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.