Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, September 13, 2014

It's Time For People Around The World To Realize That Islam Is Not Like Other Religions.

I Am An Islamophobe Because I Am A Realist — Not Because I Am A Racist

September 10, 2014 by  

103383

151603

I grow furious as ever more apologists speak to the popular media to proclaim that the Islamic State (aka ISIS or ISIL) is an evil group but is in no way a reflection of the loving, peaceful religion that is Islam. It is time to wake up to the truth that Islam is both a religion and a dangerous ideology bent on world domination.
Not so, said the current president and his two predecessors:
  • In 1994, Bill Clinton said: “[Americans know] the traditional values of Islam, devotion to faith and good works, to family and society, are in harmony with the best of American ideals.”
  • In 2002, George W. Bush said: “Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields… [they are] upholding our nation’s ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace.” And he said: “[Islam] inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality.”
  • In 2009, Barack Obama said: “Islam has always been a part of America’s story… and since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States.” He also said: “Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

The truth is, Mr. Bush, we can do a head count of Muslims who live with honesty, integrity and morality. And through polling we can also approximate how many Muslims around the world are driven to lie, deceive and even murder infidels (in other words, us).
Last month, Personal Liberty reported:
According to the results of a recent poll, support for the terror group is likely on the rise throughout the Western world. The poll, conducted on behalf of the Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya by ICM, found that among people in Great Britain, France and Germany 2 percent say they have a favorable view of Islamic State and 7 percent say they have a somewhat favorable view of the group. In France, which has a large Muslim population, 16 percent of those surveyed say they support ISIS; among people age 18-24 in the country the number jumps to 27 percent.
In a report about the poll, Vox’s Max Fisher wrote:
This is alarming, in part because a growing number of Europeans, often from predominantly Muslim immigrant communities, are not just expressing their support for ISIS in polls: they are traveling to Syria and Iraq to join up. The ISIS fighter who killed American journalist James Foley on video last week spoke with a strong London accent. European governments are rightly worried about the implications of this for their own national security.
It is time for our leaders to wake up to the fact that there is a large segment of Islam that is a threat to our national security and that, therefore, it is time to stop pandering to this so-called “religion of peace.”
After all, ISIS may be a small band of bloodthirsty murderers, but they are just one radical group that falls under the religious roof taught in mosques around the world. And as these groups kill and maim their way across the Middle East with ambitions against Americans, few Muslims will openly criticize their religious brethren. In fact, tens of millions of Muslims are in favor of killing infidels and dream of a future where Sharia law rules the world.
Yet our government seems to feel if we apologize enough, give in enough and are humble enough, Muslims will suddenly act like Buddhists and make friends with us Jews and Christians. Even the Washington neocons — the very ones who constantly proclaim that British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain was the seed that grew to become Adolf Hitler — cannot appease Muslims fast enough or thoroughly enough. I have bad news for these sheep in wolf’s clothing: ISIS is not a few bad apples that turned to terror. ISIS is part and parcel of Islam, an ideology more than a religion, and ISIS is casting a very dark shadow on freedom and liberty.
It seems to me the entire leadership in the West either wants to pacify Islam or is afraid to speak the truth. But avoiding the truth and the true goals of so many millions will not make this threat go away. America has to identify who the real enemy is. That means accepting that both the perpetrators of 9/11 and the terrorists who recently beheaded American journalists are indoctrinated by one religion, and it sure as heck isn’t Mormonism.

I Was ‘Caught Red-Handed’ By Two Mormons

Last year, I was walking home with a bottle of Merlot tucked under my arm, and I came across two young men dressed smartly in dark suits, wearing crisp white shirts and conservative neckties. Clearly, the two were on a mission for the Mormon Church. In high school and college, I had a lot of Mormon and Jewish friends and was even invited to their homes for dinner on occasion. I have to admit that I liked the Jewish faith best because they wouldn’t let me join and I often feel as Groucho Marx once said, “I wouldn’t want to join any club that would have me as a member.”
But I always enjoyed my Mormon friends — at least when it came to playing basketball, since there was no drinking beer together on Friday nights.
I talked to these two polite young men who did seem to care about my salvation, and we had a fun exchange. I told them I thought I was a bit too far gone, but would give them time to make their pitch if I had equal rebuttal time. We had a chuckle and went on our way.
I don’t get that warm and fuzzy feeling when I pass Muslims, which I do quite frequently in the city where I live. Maybe it is just me being silly; but, then again, dozens of jihadists from Calgary have left Canada and gone to join ISIS. In fact two Calgary brothers, Collin and Gregory Gordon, who two years ago lived a couple of miles from my home, were killed last month in Syria fighting for ISIS.
The National Post reported: “Collin Gordon was once an accomplished volleyball player, a sports fanatic and music enthusiast. His Twitter posts painted a picture of a fun-loving but thoughtful young man who loved basketball, electronic music and weekends.”
Last month, following the video broadcast beheading of American journalist James Foley, Collin Gordon tweeted, “10/10. The video of James Foley losing his neck is the perfection of ‘Terrorism.’”
Now I am going to jump to a conclusion: The two young Mormon men I met the other day are not going to go out and murder and celebrate beheadings because of something written in The Book of Mormon. I make the same prediction for Jews and Christians and their holy texts.
I can already hear the few bad apples retort from the progressives reading this. What I want to know is why those apples are showing up only in Islamic barrels.

Liberals Ignore Their Hypocrisy When It Comes To Islam

My wife and I have a daughter-in-law who is Lebanese and who has been shunned by the traditional Muslim elements of her family for committing the sin of falling in love with our American infidel son. Another of our children lived and worked in the Middle East. I was afraid to say too much about Islam in case they would suffer the consequences.
I have learned that in the Middle East, the bosom of Islam (that peace-loving religion), all you have to do is wear a crucifix around your neck to be arrested. And God help you if you are a woman because Allah sure as hell won’t help you. As a woman, you cannot in many Mideast countries be on the street without a male relative, you cannot drive a car or ride a bicycle, and you damn well better have enough clothes on or the roaming bands of religious police will put you under arrest. If you happen to be gay, that’s a death sentence.
Still, the bleeding-heart liberals lecture us on how we should not judge Islam. I’ve got news for you liberals, if we don’t deal with Islam now, they will deal with us the way the Nazis dealt with the Jews. Of course, you could always call-up the ACLU; but if Sharia law ever takes hold, there will be no ACLU.
I like to think I am fearless when it comes to writing what I believe, but even I am afraid to write too strongly about what I really think of Islam — not because somebody will hurt me. To hell with that, come and get me. But I fear repercussions on my publisher and my family. But frankly, as I am on the downside to 60, I don’t like to have to watch every word that I write in the off chance of retribution.
As for you progressives, I expect lots of messages. Yuck it up now. You have that right. But if Islam ever achieves its global goal of world domination, free speech will be something your children and grandchildren will not have; and you will have contributed to that end.
Yours in good times and bad,
–John Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.