Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, January 2, 2015

Obama Is Not A Loyal American Nor Is He A Christian. Everyday, With Every Act, He Proves His Disloyalty To What The US Stands For.When Are We Going To Realize He Is Not The Same As You Are?

URGENT: Here’s Who Obama Golfed With on Christmas Eve… Betrayal?

Wednesday, December 31st, 2014
I’m not a golfer, so the attraction of playing 18 holes on Christmas Eve is lost on me. Even if I were a golfer, I’m not sure that’s how I’d want to spend the day before one of the holiest days of the year for my faith.
And I’m almost certain that I wouldn’t want to spend any time on the links with anyone who had previously praised the largest group of Islamic terrorists in Iraq and Syria for their bravery or who considered women second-class citizens.

But that’s exactly what President Barack Obama and two White House aides did this year, playing in Hawaiiwith Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, who in September called for members of his political party to “emulate the bravery of a Middle Eastern militant group that defeated an Iraqi force outnumbering it nearly 30-to-one.”
In addition, the Malay Islamist Party, of which Razak is a member, continues to push his country into greater implementation of Shariah law.
As a result, homosexual acts under Malaysian law are now punishable by “public whippings and prison sentences up to 20 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.