Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 18, 2016

Clinton's Kill Anyone Who Stands In Their Way.



image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/05/monica-lewinsky-vanity-fair-600.jpg
Monica Lewinsky in the May 8, 2014, online issue of Vanity Fair
Monica Lewinsky in the May 8, 2014, online issue of Vanity Fair
Bill Clinton’s affairs numbered in the “thousands,” and Hillary Clinton’s response was to “disseminate information and destroy the women with whom he dallied,” according to Linda Tripp, a key figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
“Everyone knew within the West Wing, particularly those who spent years with him, of the thousands of women,” Tripp told Breitbart.com’s Aaron Klein in a an interview Sunday night on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.”
“But as to the hundreds or thousands, remember I worked closely with the closest aides to the president,” she said. “And it was a loosey-goosy environment so there was not a lot of holding back. So it was common knowledge, let’s put it this way, within the West Wing that he had this problem. It was further common knowledge that Hillary was aware of it.”
Tripp, who secretly recorded telephone calls from Lewinsky regarding her meetings with Bill Clinton, said she knew of another White House staffer who was having an affair with Clinton.
Klein previously interviewed Juanita Broaddrick, who alleges she was raped by Clinton while he was attorney general in Arkansas.
Tripp cited some of the many Clinton scandals during the 1990s, “Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater, Vince Foster,” noting the Clintons handled them all.
“I watched a lying president and a lying first lady present falsehoods to the American people,” she said. “So my dismay predated the January 1998 period when the Monica Lewinsky scandal surfaced. To me it was very important that the American people see what I was seeing. My years with the Clintons were so disturbing on so many levels.”
She said Hillary Clinton “personally” targeted her husband’s women and accusers.
“In my case, for instance, right after the Lewinsky story broke, she was heard directing her staff to get anything and everything on Linda Tripp. So the defamation of character and the absolute assurance that my credibility would be destroyed began right away. And it happens with any woman who is involved in any way, either with him in a physical relationship or an assault or anything that can endanger their political viability,” she said in the interview.
image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/10/President_Bill_Clinton.jpg
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
When the Lewinsky escapade became public knowledge, she said she feared for her life and Lewinsky’s.
“I say today and I will continue to say that I believe Monica Lewinsky is alive today because of choices I made and action I took. That may sound melodramatic to your listeners. I can only say that from my perspective I believe that she and I at the time were in danger, because nothing stands in the way of these people achieving their political ends,” she said on the radio interview. “I think that had it not become public when it did, particularly in light of the Paula Jones lawsuit, which was coming to a head with President Clinton’s deposition, that we may well have met with an accident. It’s a situation where unless you lived it as I did you would have no real framework of reference for this sort of situation.”
She described Lewinsky as “blinded” by Clinton and “fancied herself in love.”
Clinton, she said, “fancied himself entitled.”
“It was nothing more than a servicing agreement. She romanticized that there was an affair. And when it didn’t pan out the way she had hoped it would – he had promised her he would bring her back to the White House as soon as the 1996 election campaign had finished. When he didn’t, she essentially lost her mind and started acting in erratic and frightening ways. Threatening the president.”
She said in the interview that Lewinsky was threatening to expose the “affair.”
“And she never realized the implications of threatening a president or her behavior. And I did.”
That’s because, she explained, the Clintons were different.
“[Hillary Clinton] gets to decide what she does. Look, the rules don’t apply to the Clintons. If you understand that basic premise you understand the Clintons.”
She noted the Lewinsky story was exposed by Drudge Report.
“We don’t have enough Matt Drudges out there. And he’s sort of a one-man show in my opinion that the mainstream media doesn’t touch in any way. So just personally I would thank him for his work. And people like me are dependent on people like him who get it out into the, over the public airwaves and into the people’s homes and they can at least consider whether or not that want to believe the other side of the story,” she said.
Broaddrick revealed that Bill Clinton pursued her by telephone after their 1978 encounter that she has described as rape.
“I called the nursing home that I owned and they patched the call through to my office and I didn’t know that it was him. And he immediately said, ‘Hi, this is Bill Clinton. I was just wondering when you were coming back to Little Rock again.'”
She continued: “This just caught me so off guard. I had not expected anything like this at all. And I told him I would not be coming back to Little Rock again and definitely would not ever be seeing him again. And I hung up.”
Even so, the calls continued for several months, she said in the Breitbart report.
Clinton body count: ‘You find dead people’
As WND reported back in 1999, during Tripp’s two-day deposition with attorneys from Judicial Watch on Filegate issues, she mentioned a “list” that was given to her mysteriously.
She believed the list was left at her workstation in the White House counsel’s office by Lewinsky. It originated with former WND investigative reporter David Bresnahan.
Known around the Internet as “the Body Count,” the list was a collection of names of people associated with Clinton administration scandals who died mysterious and in some cases violent deaths. Bresnahan broke the story of the list during the summer of 1997 while researching his book, “Cover Up: The Art and Science of Political Deception.”
“I started looking into all the various deaths of people that were involved in various Clinton scandals,” Bresnahan said in 1999. “I started to investigate the entire picture instead of just one focused event.”
Bresnahan’s list made its way to the head of the FBI and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.
“It was common discussion on radio talk shows,” Bresnahan said. “Every student of the Clinton scandals would run into the list.”
Bresnahan was able to construct such a lengthy list because he investigated all of the scandals surrounding Clinton.
“Nobody out there was putting it all together,” he said. “If you look at one scandal, you’ll find one dead guy. When you investigate all Clinton scandals, you find similarities, you find common tactics, you find common actions and you find dead people.”
As WND reported, Kathleen Willey and her husband, Ed, were Democratic activists who founded Virginians for Clinton and helped send Bill and Hillary to the White House in 1992. While serving as a volunteer in the White House and facing financial hard times, Willey says she met with Bill Clinton in the Oval Office to request a paying position. But instead of getting help, she says, she was subjected to “nothing short of serious sexual harassment.” Distraught, Willey fled Clinton’s presence, only to discover that her husband Ed had committed suicide that same tragic afternoon. Later, she was drawn “unwillingly” into the Paula Jones lawsuit, the Ken Starr investigation and impeachment proceedings.
Willey, author of the 2007 book “Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton,” has claimed the Clinton tag team used mob-style intimidation campaign to keep her silent, even purportedly breaking into her home to steal her memoirs of the events.
An explosive video detailing dozens of serious Clinton scandals is now going viral online, with more than 1.3 million views:
Bill Clinton's sexual escapades and subsequent impeachment by the U.S. House of Representatives on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice consumed more than a year of American public life and bitterly divided the nation.
That issue erupted into the current presidential race when Hillary Clinton accused GOP front-runner Donald Trump of being sexist, and he responded that her husband's sex scandals could become part of the political discussion.
Broaddrick joined the conversation through social media, reminding the world that Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton tried to silence her when she accused Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978.
NBC News recently reached out to her to set up an interview to tell her story. Then the network, which did not respond to a WND request for comment, decided there was no story.
WND reported Broaddrick' statements via Twitter:
"I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. ... It never goes away," Broaddrick tweeted.
Broaddrick said further: "Was dreading seeing my abuser on TV campaign trail for enabler wife, but his physical appearance reflects ghosts of past are catching up,"
Then Buzzfeed reported NBC was very interested in an interview but suddenly dropped the story.

After pursuing Broaddrick for an interview, NBC News announced, "We established there was not [anything new], and decided not to pursue it any further."
Broaddrick was taken aback, telling the website, "I was really surprised when they said I had nothing new to offer. I never said I had anything new to offer. What I said on Twitter is what I said in 1999."
She continued: "I get this call from Andrea Mitchell. She called me personally. She asked me about my meeting with Mrs. Clinton in 1978. That's the only thing she was interested in. She didn't want to go into anything else. And when I told her, she seemed she was being very defensive of Mrs. Clinton. She said, 'How do you know what she meant?' And I said, 'You had to have been there. I knew what Mrs. Clinton was trying to say.'"

Copyright 2016 WND

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/linda-tripp-i-saved-monica-from-being-killed/#PG301xluGd2Kyi3m.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.