Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Crazy Louie Is At It Again

Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Telling Jews, 'I don't Want Your Money'

Image: Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Telling Jews, 'I don't Want Your Money'(Getty Images)
By Loren Gutentag   |   Tuesday, 01 Mar 2016 08:30 AM
In an anti-Semitic tirade over the weekend, Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam, praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for signaling that when he is president, he won't be controlled by Jews, The Washington Examiner reports. 
"[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community, and said I don't want your money. Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, 'I don't want your money,' that means you can't control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States."
Latest News Update

But despite Farrakhan's comments that show his support for Trump, the religious leader has declined to fully endorse Trump as the presidential nominee.

"Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at," he said.

The Washington Examiner notes that in addition to his pro-Trump comments during his sermon, Farrakhan added that Jews are the reason for the Iraq War and the 9/11 attacks.

© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.