Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Some Women Voters Are So In Bed With Hillary, That Nothing Will Deter Them. Scandals, Lies And Lack Of Experience Do Not Faze Them. Maybe This Is The Reason, The Founders Did Not Give Women The Vote!

Politics: My head-shaking encounter with a Hillary voter

Image Credit:

Published by: Herman Cain on Wednesday June 3rd, 2015

Herman Cain

Herman Cain

"She is smart!"
I usually leave the Hillary critiques to Dan, because he is paaasionate about reminding people about how unqualified she is to be president of the United States of America. And I agree with him wholeheartedly!

But! I could not resist sharing a recent incident that occurred while I was taking a few days off. When a lady recognized me as the "999 guy," I thanked her for remembering and she promptly told me she was a Democrat, adding, “Hillary in 2016.”

I paused and asked her why she is going to vote for Hillary.

She said because "she is smart." She is smart!

I simply walked away.

The Clinton/media perception machine is working. People like this lady don't hear or care about the Clinton scandals, or the lack of any real accomplishments. She is the well-known wife of a former president, who has held some impressive-sounding titles such as Senator and Secretary of State.

And by the way, this lady and others want to elect the first woman president, even though this would be the absolute wrong woman to elect as president.

A casual conversation with someone else revealed that they just don't know that much about Hillary Clinton other than her name ID. All of the scandals surrounding her were not connecting with them like it does with those of us who watch this stuff as part of our pursuit to save the savable, because people are just trying to make it from day to day.

Remember, half of the working people in this country are making $51,000 a year or less, and many of them don't realize that they have been hit by a bunch of sneak-a-taxes while the cost of living has gone up in the last six years.

So we have our challenge. It's not about "Hillary bashing" as the media implies most of the time. It's about getting as many voters as possible to base their voting decision on more than just the unavoidable personality politics. That's how we get America back on the right track.

I know this is a daunting and sometimes seemingly impossible task, but that's why I say often that we must "save the savable", and we can!

You can help by sharing this commentary with a friend who will listen, visiting our website hermancain.com regularly, and listening to the Herman Cain Show at your leisure anytime, anywhere on any digital device at Cain247.com.

If Hillary Clinton is elected president of these United States of America, I wish my wife and I had somewhere else to move to, but we don't.

We're going to stay and fight, no matter how tough it gets.

Grandparents know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.