Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 11, 2015

Carly Isn't Pretty But She Is A Fighter And Someone Who Tells It Like It Is. We Like Her.

Carly Fiorina: I Must Be Getting Under Trump's Skin

Image: Carly Fiorina: I Must Be Getting Under Trump's Skin(Getty Images)
By Greg Richter   |   Wednesday, 09 Sep 2015 10:06 PM

GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina shrugged off comments attributed to her rival Donald Trump on Wednesday in reference to her physical appearance.

In a new Rolling Stone profile, Trump is quoted as insulting Fiorina when he sees her being interviewed on television.

"Look at that face! … Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" he is quoted. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

Latest News Update

"I think the comments speak for themselves, and all of the many, many, many thousands of voters out there that are helping me climb in the polls, yes, they're very serious," Fiorina said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "The Kelly File." 

"Honestly, I'm not going to spend a single second wondering what Donald Trump means," she added. "But maybe, just maybe, I'm getting under his skin a little bit because I'm climbing in the polls."

© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.