Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Trump Reveals Source Of Wiretapping!

POLITICS

Trump Says He Found Out He Was Being ‘Wiretapped’ After Reading New York Times Article

Donald Trump alleged that Barack Obama wiretapped him after he read an article published by The New York Times in January.
That’s what the president said when Tucker Carlson asked him during an interview on Fox News Wednesday night what his reasons were for believing the Obama administration surveilled him during the presidential election.
“I’ve been reading about things,” Trump said. “I read in January a New York Times article. I think they used the exact term ‘wiretapping.’ I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier where he was talking about certain, very complex sets of things happening. I said, ‘Wait a minute, there is a lot of wiretapping happening.'”
0:00
/
2:24
Carlson asked why Trump didn’t go straight to the intelligence agencies for evidence that he was surveilled by the Obama administration then.
 
“I don’t want to do anything that’s going to violate any strength of an agency,” Trump said. “We have enough problems. But, we will be submitting certain things and I will perhaps speak about this next week.”
“Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?” Carlson asked.
“Well, The New York Times wrote about it — not that I respect The New York Times. I call it the ‘Failing New York Times.’ But I think that, frankly, we have a lot right now. If you watched Bret Baier and what he was saying, you would feel very confident. I think you will see some interesting things going to the forefront over the next few weeks.”
“And don’t forget, when I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers, because wiretapping is pretty old fashioned stuff. But that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes.”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/trump-says-he-found-out-he-was-being-wiretapped-after-reading-new-york-times-article/#ixzz4bW056o1y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.