Google's 'left-wing bias has alienated its own workers': Senior engineer claims colleagues with right-wing views are forced to keep them 'in the closet'
- An anti-diversity manifesto from a member of Google HQ has been leaked online
- The unnamed engineer suggested that there were 'biological causes' for underrepresentation of women in technology and leadership
- It claims women are underrepresented because they are interested in 'people'
- The 10-page document stoked a heated debate over treatment of women in the male-dominated Silicon Valley
- Two Google executives have since criticized the memo that started circulating late last week at the company
- A Google employee reportedly said the memo had gone 'internally viral'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4765786/Google-worker-s-call-stop-positive-discrimination-fury.html#ixzz4p4bdT48v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook