EXCLUSIVE: 'We're getting drunk!' Spring Break students defy drinking ban to twerk, flash, fight and fall over... and if you think this is bad, wait for this weekend - when the party REALLY begins
- Spring Break partying has already begun - with police reporting arrests for drinking on the beach, underage drinking, public intoxication and 'disorderly conduct'
- Over the course of four days in Panama City Beach, DailyMail.com saw college kids get so drunk they needed medical attention, flash their breasts in public and appear to have sex in a nightclub
- Spring break gets fully under way on Friday and Saturday, with 2.5 million expected to flock to the beaches - up from 1.3 million the previous weekend - even though many beaches have banned drinking
- Of those, tens of thousands head to Panama City Beach, as well as other Florida resorts such as Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale, and Texas hotspot South Padre Island
- For Panama City Beach, the annual influx means a $40 million payday - but there is concern some students are using college loans to fund their fun
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295400/Spring-Breakers-defy-drink-ban-twerk-flash-fight.html#ixzz4axnw6sVs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook