'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video
- Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
- She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
- Griffin, 56, also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks
- She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
- Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere'
- It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4566964/Kathy-Griffin-claims-Trump-family-ruined-life.html#ixzz4itIemOcR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook