Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Any Secret Service Agent Who Would Not Take A Bullet For The President, Should Be Removed From Their Duties

Disgraceful: Secret Service

 Agent Betrays Trump

8 1 1  15
A senior Secret Service agent declared her support for Hillary Clinton
 in an October Facebook post and suggested that she would rather 
go to jail than take a bullet for Donald Trump.

Agent Kerry O’Grady claimed Trump is a “disaster” for the country in 
the Facebook post, a screenshot of which was obtained by the Washington 
Examiner.

“As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle not to violate the Hatch 
Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median,” O’Grady wrote. “To do otherwise
 can be a criminal offense for those in my position. Despite the fact that I 
am expected to take a bullet for both sides.”

“But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time
 over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this 
country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside
 here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her.”

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/disgraceful-secret-service-agent-betrays-trump#dvGdmzrTIMEqQCDH.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.