EXCLUSIVE: Trump fired White House's first ever female chief usher because she is a devout Hillary loyalist and he wants to replace her with a 'die-hard supporter'
- Angella Reid, hired under Obama as the first black female White House chief usher, has been FIRED from the power position
- The president wants her replaced with someone from the Trump Organization who is on Team Trump
- 'Angella is and was the consummate professional, and she was always respectful to the president,' a White House insider told DailyMail.com, 'but she didn't go above and beyond'
- She made no secret of the fact that she expected Hillary would be sitting in the Oval
- Reid was caught off guard by the firing, but she's being given a hefty exit package, says the insider
- She was hired in 2011 and was only the second black person to have the job
- Reid joined the White House from the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain, where she was general manager of the Pentagon City location
- Chief ushers are non-political appointees and typically serve multiple administrations
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4478548/Fired-WH-usher-replaced-Trump-properties-loyalist.html#ixzz4gG2m2sb9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook